Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Feeling Great!

The human body is amazing.  I have recovered.  All x-rays and blood tests are a-okay, or at least, back to normal, whatever that means!  After having to take a nap from getting a 15 minute shower (day 1 at home) I feel so good that I am rolling down the hills at the park with my daughter.

A SIDEBAR:  Rolling down the hill is still fun when you are 32.  However, you get WAY more dizzy.  AND, the extra weight of being a fully grown adult woman speeds up the trip to the bottom, producing many more spins.  The extra spins cause a bit of a churn in ones' gut.  The feeling can be equated with that of going on a roller coaster (but not as wild of a ride) after lunch.  Do that a few times in a row (okay, exactly three times is all that I could stand) and you are likely to be a little green and begging your 4 year old for mercy!

The park in the sun was fantastic.  Friends all day for the kids and baking and laughing for me.  The only thing that I can say about still recovering from the whole ICU stay is.... when you do too much it doesn't feel like too much until it is too late!  Boy did I tire myself out.  But the kids had a blast.  I slept REALLY WELL, and everyone got a little vitamin D!

Happy Spring Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment