Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Ball

I love spring!  Flowers bloom, grass grows, bees buzz, and my boys play baseball!  What fun it has been so far this season... okay, so we are like two practices in for each kid, but really, it has been fun!  I know more and more Moms each year, and my youngers know more and more kids!  With more than one boy in the league this year, it'll be like my own exclusive club.  I'll have to pack better this time:  cooler, snacks, blanket, toys, sunscreen, all of the usual, plus.... my chair.  I haven't ever packed a chair.  There are so many families that do.  I, however, have never had enough hands to carry everything.  Sure, my hubby goes to most of the practices and games.  He's a real gentleman too, carrying the gloves and water bottles, and running ahead with whomever is late at the time (someone is always running late in our family!).  I usually am left with the younger kids, strollers, bags, etc..  Nowadays, 3 of my 4 little ones can walk on their own.  The tiniest is almost two, and strollers are no fun for either of us!  So, I may just be one of those Moms who packs a chair this Saturday.  You'll recognize me...I will look harried, have a toddler running ahead of me, a preschooler crying, an older boy who isn't playing wondering why he's there this time, two bags, a cooler and...MAYBE, a chair!  Cheers to Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment